A risk management system for your loan portfolio.
Clear access to loan information allows financial institutions the ability to make informed decisions on lending practices and institutional strategy.
What is ProAct?
ProAct provides access to your portfolio with 360-degree views across a multitude of cross-sections. Manage loan performance, strategy, and expected loss withholding. ProAct addresses fundamental issues affecting credit unions’ need to manage their loan portfolios and associated risk.
We help our clients monitor: portfolio growth, delinquency, charge-off, credit score migration, tier attribution, yield, real estate coverage and projected loan loss.
Ser has developed a CECL solution as a part of our ProAct system. The CECL solution allows clients to analyze their own historical loan data to understand past performance and apply it to current portfolio balances. Our CECL solution also provides users the option to further analyze geographically relevant loan data outside of their own. Ser has obtained historical industry loan data starting from 2005 from its bureau partners to support the data requirements and needs of CECL regulations.
Additionally, our CECL solution also provides users access to geographically relevant loan data outside of their own. Ser has obtained historical industry loan and credit data starting from 2005 from its bureau partners to support the data requirements and needs of CECL regulations.
- Evaluate own historical data and relevant bureau credit data to calculate past odds based on experience
- Create different economic scenarios and conduct sensitivity analysis to be prepared for changes in the economy and your withholding requirements
- Analyze historical loan performance by portfolio, credit score, and age of loan
- Apply the matrix of calculated odds to the current portfolio to yield a future risk estimate
Return on Investment
ProAct provides a multiple return on your investment by addressing key areas of focus in technology, reporting and business intelligence.
- Data warehousing solution that helps eliminate internal and outsourced expenses to maintain and manage data
- Streamlined, customized reporting functionality across the entire loan portfolio to end manual reports from disparate systems, and reduce outsourcing for data analysis
- Tools to quantify projected risk and loan loss, including a CECL tool to assist with meeting regulations
- Ease the compliance burden—time, personnel & follow-up
- Transparent loan information & robust analytics using dashboards to assist with executive decision-making
- Manage and reduce risk and loan losses while directing focus to profitable loan programs and managing withholdings to leverage capital for generating income opportunities
For a ProAct demo, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.